Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Life as of Right Now

As any true procrastinator, I’ve CONSIDERED writing this for a few months.  It wasn’t until today that I finally had a sudden surge of creativity and ambition necessary to drive forth this insane inane goal.  I don’t know how most bloggers start their blog, but I’m not most bloggers.  So I’m going to start off with some basic info on myself.

I am a sophomore at UNL (Go Huskers! [not really, but I do wear red on Game Days to avoid getting shot.  It’s a bit intense] and I have far too much conceived free time proportional to my grades.  I’m in a fantastic relationship, the only one I’ve ever been in, and we’ve been dating for just over one year now.  Hobbies include video games…. Yeah basically video games.  And recently, knitting.  And bumming around the internet, but I don’t really count that as a hobby.

Currently, I’m at the Student Union, watching several friends play Magic: The Gathering (henceforth referred to as MTG due to no other reason than laziness.
This is me:
Here I am, attempting to follow the game Alien and Earrings are having, but I'm not understanding the combos.  At all.












Earrings is now singing Alien's demise as he loses the game, so I'm smiling a bit more than this now.
I would like to point out that I'm wearing Earring's hat.  I'm not rich enough to own nice things.
And the hoodie belongs to Alien, but it isn't really as interesting as the hat.  Sorry Alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment